WP8 - Knowledge Management and Dissemination
Work Package 8 (WP8) is focused on supporting a behavioural transition towards a green economy and climate resiliency by implementing an open-knowledge system to support interaction and sharing, accelerate learning, and build capacity around the research generated through the GREEN-WIN project. The work is lead by The Ground_Up Centre and the Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI).
The activities of WP8 include:
- Development and management of the GREEN-WIN website (www.green-win-project.eu), used for sharing project documents, research results and key outcomes. All GREEN-WIN research results will also be made available to the green growth community through the Green Growth Knowledge Platform (GGKP) web platform and tagged by relevant green growth themes, sectors and countries to ensure quick and easy access to information going forward.
- Supporting the sharing of the knowledge generated throughout the project via multiple channels, including social media, webinars and blogs. In addition, efforts will be made to link up with relevant networks and feed the project results into already existing capacity building events, ensuring the results reach a broad range of multi- stakeholder groups and last beyond the lifespan of the project.
- Fostering green SMEs and entrepreneurs, through a dedicated online portal. Data collected by WP5-7 and the scrutinizing process undertaken at WP4 will be shared with entrepreneurs surveyed in the research and with the broader GREEN-WIN community and stakeholders.
- Using social media and digital marketing to publicize green business models to entrepreneurs worldwide
- Piloting capacity building workshops for green entrepreneurs in connection with WP5-7 workplan.
- Piloting an green enterprise internship program for discussion with academic institutions participating in the GREEN-WIN consortium
- Preparing training modules with international organizations within their new or existing programs, based on GREEN-WIN findings. This work will be lead by Udayana University.
Ground Up Association, GCF, UAB, E3-Modelling, UOXF, EEP PSE, UCL, DELTARES, IASS , GGGI, DR. JILL JÄGER, UNIVE, BOGAZICI UNIVERSITESI, UNUD, 2° INVESTING INITIATIVE (2°II)